Monday, September 19, 2011

Glamour Shots!

So, in case you missed it, I live in the desert.  This summer has seen 115 degree heat - it's incredibly oppressive!  Of course, you can't play outside in that kind of swelter, so we are stuck being creative with how we entertain our children.

One day we dressed them up in their Sunday best and took them to Wal-Mart. This is what we have to show for it:



This child looks *so* much like her Daddy.  If I had a scanner, I would post a picture I have of him as a little one.

We have this hat photo poster-sized in a frame in their room.



I love Kasiah so much!  She is so strong!

Oh how I wish the quilt photos had come out better!  My bff Sarah made Siah that gorgeous quilt.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are amazing!! i cannot believe you got SO many good ones. how is that even possible with children this age? your girls are unbelievably cute- you can just see how happy and settled they are.

    ReplyDelete