Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Cleverness of Friends (does that makes sense?)

First off, my friend Courtney blew my mind last week. Let me show you:



If you are saying, "Doth my eyes deceive me or is that a pineapple corer/slicer?" you are CORRECT! It totally exists, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I even said as much to Courtney before informing her that I MUST post it to my blog...just in case anyone else on my reading list (Hi Jeni, Sarah and Tesera!) are interested.

Also, look at what Erin (a new friend!) made in under two hours:


It gets better...



Oh yes, she's going there -



Mind blown? I think YES.

2 comments:

  1. That cake is awesome! And I feel so much better about my life now that I know pineapple corers exist! I've only cut one pineapple in my life- and there's a reason for that. (but not anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to know how to make that cake!!!! Soooo fun, and cute! I'd love to make it next 4th. Balke got a pineapple cutter for Christmas (because pineapple cutting is man's work, much like taking out the trash) and he loves it!!! Love this post <3 LOVE that your a blogger!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete