I have, as per usual, a heap of photos to share with you. But first I'd like to share some new developments.
Kasiah is crawling! She also has her FIFTH tooth (a canine - ouch!) coming in. She loves having her Gaga home - we are SO LUCKY to have this time with our girls.
Julianne is growing in ways I hadn't expected. Her drawings are starting to actually resemble things (for instance, a spider looks like a spider and her dragon had four legs and a head. Yes, she drew a dragon) and she "reads" books from memory to herself. Clearly we need to be working on phonetics with her more so she can actually learn to read. Also, the child sings. And sings and sings and sings and sings.
And Juji's sense of humor...this child is going to be a terror for her little sister. She is starting to pick up nuance and try her hand at subtlety (really child, you are TWO!). Yesterday while swimming, my mom said, "Tell Daisy you love him!" Julianne looked at my brother and said, "I DON'T love you!!!" and then laughed that cackle laugh she does when she thinks she told a hilarious joke. Of course, David dunked her (which she loved and oh my goodness I wish I had gotten it on tape) and said "Fine, I won't throw you anymore." The child changed her tune and it was all "I love you's" from then on out. But seriously, she is a firecracker.
And can I just say there is nothing sexier than a man who is an amazing father? My husband is one hot beast.
My cute hubby:
David, Juji, Bret and Siah:
Julianne taking a nap on Kasiah:
Chi Chi playing dress-up as Snow White:
Poopaw wrangling the girls:
Julianne riding in her PINK car seat:
Julianne angling for another popsicle:
The girls on a Fairy Finding Expedition:
Posing with Nana:
And Lady Kasiah with Moomaw - the family Swim Coach:
I'm glad to see that mine is not the only child who prefers to run around in only her underwear. I swear, I can't keep my child dressed!
ReplyDelete