Monday, July 18, 2011

Come Swim With Me!


During the school year, I take the girls to Mommy and Me at Hemet Valley Wide. It's a great program with singing, dancing, playing and arts and crafts. I started with Julianne last September and continued once a week once Kasiah arrived. In the summer, the program moves to Domenigoni Lake Aquatic Center where the kids are invited to come for a discounted rate and frolic for two hours. Of course, since it's summer Daddy got to tag along, too.

They are partners in crime.




Isn't Kasiah adorable in that hat?  Juji looked cute in it, too:
Julianne is nine months here.  Kasiah is 7 months in her picture with the cherry hat.

I'd say life is pretty good for this child.  We usually have to coax her down the slide, but this time she went for it all on her own.
Snack time!




No comments:

Post a Comment