We kicked off our amazing holiday weekend last Thursday with dinner out at Steer N Stein in Hemet.
Have you ever eaten at this place? It's one of my most favorite places to eat. It's got a lot of sentiment for us - this is where we came for celebratory meals growing up and it's where Bret and I go out to eat on our dates (when we don't have sushi).
Kasiah with her Sophie Giraffe. Okay, while we are on the subject of Sophie - that is a $20 teething toy. I had buyer's remorse right after I bought it, but I am so glad I didn't take it back. She plays with it all.the.time. I could have bought six teethers for the price of this one and she wouldn't have played with them half as much as she loves on Sophie. My advice? Stick it on your baby registry and let someone else buy it for you.
Moomaw, Poopaw, Auntie Katie, Gaga, Juji, Mama and Siah at dinner. Yes, Julianne has a Borg eye. I tried to edit it, but I seem to only make it worse. Bret promised to photoshop it for me but I suspect it will be days before that's done and I'm writing this now. So there you have it.
Poopaw let her have some soda. This was my reaction.
What a fun dinner! Thank you to Moomaw and Poopaw for the treat.

No comments:
Post a Comment